Do You Want Your Windows to Stay Cleaner For Longer?
Even when the interior of your home is spotless, if the glass panes are dirty, it won’t look as it should be. Smear-free and sparkling windows make the perfect finishing touch to a well maintained house. But we all know it’s a very time-consuming and sometimes boring task to do on your own. Here is the solution to all that – hire our local, licensed and insured window washing teams. We cover all ZIP codes in Des Plaines, Park Ridge, Elk Grove Village and Niles.
Using only distilled (purified) water in the cleaning process removes dust and dirt with less detergents that would otherwise be necessary. It also leaves a smooth finish, that actually reflects new dust particles after washing, so your windows will stay cleaner for longer. This service includes washing of all glass panes, PVC frames and window sills.
- I live in a two-story house and had neglected the windows for quite some time. Izzi was a referral from a friend who used them in the past. My window cleaning team arrived on time and it took them around ...
- A wonderful experience. They responded swiftly, scheduled the service for a suitable time, did a fantastic job and were worth every penny. We have three dogs, so you can imagine the place needed some special cleaning. The final result was ...
- Really easy to work with. We recently hired Izzi to clean our small office space on a weekly basis. They took care of everything they possibly can. It is very clean and looks great when clients come in. The price ...
- We had two area rugs, one really big carpet in the living room and the sofa cleaned all at once. The team worked very professionally and in a timely manner. They had to move every piece of furniture in the ...
- I had Izzi over yesterday to clean the house. I’ve never used a cleaning company before and was not really sure what to expect. Setting up the appointment over the phone was easy. I asked the maids to spend ...
Our Process of Spotless Window Cleaning and Washing
Cleaning windows and other glass surfaces might look easy enough, but if you’ve ever tried to DIY, you’re fully aware of how annoying can be all stubborn stains, fingerprints and smudges. Forget about the old fashioned techniques of using vinegar and newspaper to make your windows shine and stop scrubbing the glass panes for hours.
We use distilled water and specialized water-fed extension poles to reach hard-to-get corners and windows on higher floors, removing water spots and grime from the safety of the ground level. This also allows us to clean paint and plaster, kid’s drawings and other types of stains with ease. After the washing, special polishing solutions are used to make the glass surface gleaming and nearly transparent again.
What Makes Our Window Cleaning and Washing Services Better?
- No more boring and time-consuming window cleaning for you
- No more climbing ladders with buckets full of water, no more manual scrubbing and polishing
- All your windows and other glass surfaces are cleaned with advanced techniques and purified water
- The overall service is performed from the ground level, safer for your windows and our technicians
- We cover all ZIP codes in Des Plaines, Park Ridge, Elk Grove Village and Niles
- Schedule more cleaning services at the same time for additional cost savings
- Get free quotes on (847) 450-0351 now